We can complete NHS and VDU corporate eye tests too. Visit our practice and ensure that your vision is protected
Working with computers means that a large portion of your day will be spent looking at a bright screen. This can cause your eyes to feel tired and sore.
At Style Eyes we complete essential checks of your vision that are designed to increase your accuracy and comfort when working with visual display units.
If your vision is sore at work or you feel that you need your vision testing because of VDU use, book an eye appointment with one of our experienced optometrists. We accept VDU corporate vouchers too.
As well as private, DVLA and VDU examinations, we’re able to provide thorough NHS eye examinations.
You are eligible for an eye examination that is paid for by the NHS if:
- You are under 16, or under 19 in full-time education
- You are aged 60 or over
- You suffer from glaucoma or diabetes
- You are aged 40 or over and are either the parent, brother, sister or child of a person who has or had glaucoma
- You are considered to be at risk of glaucoma by an ophthalmologist
- You have been prescribed complex lenses under the NHS voucher scheme
- You are registered blind or partially sighted
- You or your partner receives income support, working families’ tax credit, income-based job-seekers allowance or disabled person’s tax credit.
- You or your partner have a valid HC2 certificate